Wednesday, July 27, 2011

最南店 zui nan dian

Hello kidz, grab your yellow shorts, some sunblock, and a Chinese-English dictionary cuz we are going to Kending. Kending is at Taiwan's southern most point. And is a whole hecca-lotta fun. It is the tourist/ vacation destination for Taiwan and is therefor super crowded and expensive. But its tropical feel and relaxed atmosphere make up for that





               
 Ahhh my hyper girly drink. As you can see my 男的朋友 got a hyper masculine blue one.
 ( the actual Southern most point of 台灣)

My favorite place in Kending had to be the RASTA bar which was a truck that had been transformed into a bar. The sitting area had teeny-tiny tables and we made friends with the 老闆 (owner). He talked to us about music in Taiwan and how he is unique. He also talked to us about how being Rastafarian made him different. I didn't have the heart to point out to him that it is against his religion to drink alcohol. Plus he gave us a free shot of tequila : ) (don't worry mom I called it a night after that).


1 comment:

  1. Mom says no more drinking :) Glad you are having fun. I tried to comment on your tea post but my computer was being weird. Now that I'm in Twin I can comment on your cuteness :) Don't get too homesick. Love you!

    ReplyDelete